Prices and Booking
- Non-refundable, one-off registration fee: £10.00
- Fun Club Breakfast: £3.50 (7.45am – 8:45am)
- Fun Club: £8.50 (3:30pm – 5:45pm)
- Fun Club for siblings: £6.50 (After School only)
- Late payment fee: £5.00
- Late child collection fee: £10.00 (After School Club only)
Procedure for booking a place at Fun Club is as follows:
- At least one week’s notice should be given, on a completed booking form.
- Payment must be made in advance – at least a week to guarantee your place.
- You will not be able to leave your child at breakfast club and you will be asked to collect your child at 3:30pm before after school club begins - if you have not booked AND paid for the session in advance.
- Please pay by cheque (payable to Devon County Council) or cash.
- Cash should either be for the correct amount, or with a note agreeing that change will be carried forward and credited to your Fun Club account as it is not possible to give change.
- Payment should be made in a clearly labelled and sealed envelope.
- Payment should not be combined with any other payment to school (eg. school trips, lunches etc).
- In an emergency, if you wish to make a last minute booking, we will endeavour to accommodate you, but there will be a £5.00 late payment fee if less than 24 hours notice is given.
- Equally, even when sessions have been correctly pre-booked, if payment is made less than 24 hours in advance, permission to attend will be at the discretion of the play leader and you will be charged a £5.00 late payment fee.
- There is a £10.00 fee for late collection of your child (after 5.45 pm).
- If you have to cancel a Fun Club booking due to unforeseen circumstances or illness, we will carry the payment over to another session, provided 24 hours’ notice is given.
To facilitate the booking process, Mrs Terrill will be available from 7.45 – 8.45am daily to take payments and handle any queries you may have.