We want our pupils at St Sidwell's to learn Computing, so that:
- They can understand and apply the fundamental principles and concepts of computer science
- They can analyse problems in computational terms
- They have repeated practical experience of writing computer programs in order to solve problems
- They can evaluate and apply information technology, including unfamiliar technologies, to solve problems
- They are responsible, competent, confident and creative use of information and communication technology
We have designed a progression for each of our Big Ideas of Computing.
Miss Wilson leads Computing in our school, from Nursery to Year 6.