Personal, Social and Health Education
We want our pupils at St Sidwell's to learn Personal, Social and Health Education so that:
- They gain knowledge and understanding to support them in their lives now and in the future
- They become equipped with knowledge about relationships, emotions, looking after themselves, different families, sex, sexuality and sexual health
- They are happy and confident to know what they need to do to remain safe and to live safe lives
- They form positive beliefs, values and attitudes
- They become confident and resilient in a variety of situations
This document outlines the content that our pupils will learn.
Mrs Pennington leads Personal, Social and Health Education in our school, from Nursery to Year 6.